|Top Reviews: Pontiac Montana Audi Q7 Suzuki Bandit Buick LaCrosse Tata Indica Honda S2000 Opel Meriva|
Kia Optima is a great car that looks obviously more expensive than it costs. Optima design has clearly sporting character, though it is related to business class cars. The interior is extremely comfortable with good trim materials and enough space. Cozy seats will guarantee traveling for long distances without back pain or stress. Steering head, compared with cars of the same class, seems to be much more comfortable. The front panel is decorated just perfectly, everything looks great. There is enough electronics in the car: electric mirrors, electric seat adjustment settings, etc. The car is quite dynamic, the acceleration pedal is responsive, the brakes work fine. In addition to the spacious interior, there is a large trunk with volume of 500 liters.
From this Kia Optima Review you can also find out that the car has good road performance and excellently holds the road. On small bumps and potholes the suspension works well, and you simply do not feel anything. The dynamics is more than enough for the city driving.
The car attracts the views of most people; it has the modern design of the body that is not inferior in beauty to many of eminent brands; it has expressive head optics and unusual LED foglights. In general the car looks fresh and very modern.
When driving, it is quiet in the cabin and only occasionally you can hear the engine at high speeds. Engine 2.4 (180 hp) is enough for the car to travel around the city and country roads, the vehicle works well. Transmission 6 AT, acceleration 9,5 s, fuel consumption 8,1 l. mixed, top speed 210 km/h. There are Luxe, Prestige and Premium configurations for this type of engine.
Length – 4845 mm, width – 1830 mm, height – 1455 mm; clearance – 145 mm; wheelbase – 2795 mm; trunk volume – 505l.
Standard Equipment for Kia Optima 2015
- Full-size alloy spare wheel;
- Wind screen wipers “Aero blade”;
- Headlight washer;
- Rotary light;
- LED daytime drive lights (LED DRL);
- Additional stop light;
- Power folding mirrors and turn signal indicator.
- Rear seats with backrests folding 60/40;
- The door handles with chrome trim;
- The box in the front center armrest;
- Rear armrest with cup holders;
- Cooled glove box;
- Cigarette lighter and ashtray;
- Grid for securing luggage.
- Front airbags;
- Side airbags and curtain airbags;
- Active front head restraints;
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS);
- The warning system of emergency braking (ESS);
- Automatic locking of doors while driving;
- Attachment for a child seat ISOFIX.
- Cruise control;
- Adaptive sports shock absorbers of variable rigidity;
- “Escort” function (delay headlights switch off when closing the locks);
- Front and rear electric windows with Auto function;
- Separate climate control;
- Multi-function steering wheel;
- Adjustment of the steering wheel by height and start;
- Lumbar support of driver's seat with electric adjustment.
Popular Kia Models: